1832 - 1903 (70 years) Submit Photo / Document
Has no ancestors but 5 descendants in this family tree.
||Jacobina Anderson Littlejohn |
||3 Feb 1832
||Dundee, Angus, Scotland, United Kingdom [3, 4, 5]
||Jacobina Anderson Ransom |
||North Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 
|| Submit Headstone Photo |
- Jacobina Anderson Littlejohn only had 5 children who were named on her death certificate.Four who died as children, Elizabeth,Robert, Jane, and Mary. Harry being the only surviving child
In fact the death notice for Elizabeth states she is the only daughter of Robert Ransom (The Argus Melbourne Monday 27 May 1861)
She had a first marriage in Scotland and traveled with her first husband to Melbourne.
Name: Jacobina Littlejohn
Marriage Date: 17 Aug 1853
Marriage Place: Dundee,Angus,Scotland
Spouse: James Bruce
FHL Film Number: 993404
Ancestry.com. Scotland, Select Marriages, 1561-1910 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2014.
Original data: Scotland, Marriages, 1561-1910. Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013.
VIEW Victoria, Australia, Assisted and Unassisted Passenger Lists, 1839-1923
Add Alternative Information
Name: Jacobina Bruce
Estimated birth year: abt 1832
Arrival Date: 20 Mar 1854
Arrival Port: Melbourne and Victoria, Australia
Departure Port: Liverpool
||6 Jul 2020 |
|| Robert Ransom, b. Abt 1823, Sussex, England, United Kingdom , d. 1894 (Age ~ 71 years) |
||Beechworth, Victoria, Australia [1, 2, 3]
| ||1. Elizabeth Ransom, b. Abt 1860, Beechworth, Victoria, Australia , d. Abt 1861 (Age ~ 1 years)|
| ||2. Robert Ransom, b. Abt 1862, Beechworth, Victoria, Australia , d. Abt 1863 (Age ~ 1 years)|
| ||3. Harry Ransom, b. 1863, d. 1924, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne East, Victoria, Australia (Age 61 years)|
| ||4. Jane Ransom, b. Abt 1864, Beechworth, Victoria, Australia , d. Abt 1868 (Age ~ 4 years)|
| ||5. Mary Ransom, b. Abt 1866, Beechworth, Victoria, Australia , d. Abt 1867 (Age ~ 1 years)|
||6 Jul 2020 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Andrew D. Kemp. "Jacobina Anderson Littlejohn". KEMP(E) Surname one-name study worldwide - Family History (tree) and Genealogy. https://www.kempfamilyhistory.com/getperson.php?personID=I1085&tree=adkemp (accessed June 30, 2022).
- [S90] Internet Contact - email regarding family genealogy and possible link, Jill Silvester ([email protected]).
- [S5824] Susan Clarke, "," e-mail message from [e-mail for private use] ([street address for private use]), to , ., Proposed Change: Family: Robert Ransom / Jacobina Anderson Littlejohn; 26 February 2018; Andrew Kemp.
- [S286] VicGold Genealogy Database - National Centenary Ancestral Project on-line in Australia (http://www.ke.com.au/cgi-bin/texhtml?form=VicGold).
- [S819] Contact through GenesReunited (http://www.genesreunited.co.uk), Nola Masters.
- [S2641] Irene Baird, "," e-mail message from [e-mail for private use] ([street address for private use]), to , ., Comments (Jacobina Anderson Littlejohn b. 3 Feb 1832 Dundee, Angus, Scotland d. Yes, date unknown); 27 October 2012; Andrew Kemp.