1855 - 1923 (67 years) Submit Photo / Document
Has 11 ancestors but no descendants in this family tree.
||Thomas Cade Kemp |
||21 Aug 1855
||Seymour, Victoria, Australia [2, 3, 4, 5]
||Foveaux Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 
||6 Aug 1923
||Baulkham Hills, New South Wales, Australia 
|| Submit Headstone Photo |
||ONS | KLN Belton
||6 Jul 2020 |
|| Thomas Kemp, b. 24 Feb 1819, Belton, Rutland, England, United Kingdom , d. 15 May 1885, Melbourne, Victoria, Australian Colonies (Age 66 years) |
|| Elizabeth Potter, b. 18 Jul 1832, Whitchurch, Shropshire, England, United Kingdom , d. 8 Apr 1905, Elsternwick, Victoria, Australia (Age 72 years) |
||25 Apr 1854
||Sheffield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom [2, 6]
- Source - Marriage Registration 1854 Sheffield 9c 475 - 1954 marriage solemnized at Queen Street Chapel in the District of Sheffield in the County of York, #5, twenty-fifth April 1854; Thomas Kemp, 35, bachelor, gentleman, res at Morton Terrace Kentish Town, St. Pancras, London; father - William Kemp (deceased), farmer; Elizabeth Potter, 21, spinster, res Attercliffe, Sheffield; father - George Potter (deceased), tailor; married in the Queen Street Chapel according to the rites and ceremonies of the Congregational Denomination by me John Earnshaw in the presence of John Cass Potter and Jane Forth Earnshaw
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Andrew D. Kemp. "Thomas Cade Kemp". KEMP(E) Surname one-name study worldwide - Family History (tree) and Genealogy. https://www.kempfamilyhistory.com/getperson.php?personID=I1296&tree=adkemp (accessed January 21, 2022).
- [S2268] The Ryerson Index (www.ryersonindex.org).
- [S286] VicGold Genealogy Database - National Centenary Ancestral Project on-line in Australia (http://www.ke.com.au/cgi-bin/texhtml?form=VicGold).
- [S73] Victoria Pioneers Index (Births) 1837-1888, Reg. No. 1855/11725.
- [S1142] Australian Vital Records 1788 - 1905, Reg. No. 1855/11725.
- [S3278] "Kemp(e) Family History", web, Andrew D. Kemp, Kemp(e) Family History (http://www.kempfamilyhistory.com : accessed )"; submitted, [contact information for private use]..
- [S3278] "Kemp(e) Family History", web, Andrew D. Kemp, Kemp(e) Family History (http://www.kempfamilyhistory.com : accessed )"; submitted, [contact information for private use]., Louise Bouchard.