1875 - 1899 (24 years) Submit Photo / Document
Has 11 ancestors but no descendants in this family tree.
||Cecil Edward Kemp |
||Branxholme, Victoria, Australia [1, 2, 3]
||Cecil Edmund Kemp |
||29 Sep 1899
||St Kilda, Victoria, Australian Colonies [4, 5]
||Aft 29 Sep 1899
||Carlton North, Victoria, Australian Colonies 
Melbourne General Cemetery
- In loving memory of
who died 15 May 1885, age 66 years
also of his wife
who died 8 Apr 1905, age 73 years
and of their son
who died 10 Sep 1888, age 20 years. In loving memory of their beloved
who died 10 Feb 1899, age 32 years
and of their son
Cecil Edmund who died 29 Sep 1899, age 24 years
also of their granddaughter
daughter of F.W. KEMP
24 Dec 1888, age 3 years.
He giveth his beloved sleep.
|| Submit Headstone Photo |
||ONS | KLN Belton
||24 Sep 2012 |
|| Thomas Kemp, b. 24 Feb 1819, Belton, Rutland, England, United Kingdom , d. 15 May 1885, Melbourne, Victoria, Australian Colonies (Age 66 years) |
|| Elizabeth Potter, b. 18 Jul 1832, Whitchurch, Shropshire, England, United Kingdom , d. 8 Apr 1905, Elsternwick, Victoria, Australia (Age 72 years) |
||25 Apr 1854
||Sheffield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom [1, 6]
- Source - Marriage Registration 1854 Sheffield 9c 475 - 1954 marriage solemnized at Queen Street Chapel in the District of Sheffield in the County of York, #5, twenty-fifth April 1854; Thomas Kemp, 35, bachelor, gentleman, res at Morton Terrace Kentish Town, St. Pancras, London; father - William Kemp (deceased), farmer; Elizabeth Potter, 21, spinster, res Attercliffe, Sheffield; father - George Potter (deceased), tailor; married in the Queen Street Chapel according to the rites and ceremonies of the Congregational Denomination by me John Earnshaw in the presence of John Cass Potter and Jane Forth Earnshaw
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S286] VicGold Genealogy Database - National Centenary An.
- [S73] Victoria Pioneers Index - Births 1837-1888, Reg. No. 1875/21353 (Reliability: 2).
- [S1142] Australian Vital Records 1788 - 1905, Reg. No. 1875/21353 (Reliability: 2).
- [S97] Digger - Federation Index Victoria 1889-1901, Reg. No. 1899/11389 (Reliability: 2).
- [S2619] Melbourne General Cemetery Memorial Transcriptions (Reliability: 2).
- [S3278] Web: Kemp(e) Family History, Louise Bouchard (Reliability: 2).