1738 - Yes, date unknown Submit Photo / Document
Has more than 100 ancestors but no descendants in this family tree.
||Samuel Scattergood Kemp |
||1738 [2, 4, 6]
||9 Jul 1738
||St John Square, Westminster, Middlesex, England [2, 4, 6]
||Yes, date unknown
|| Submit Headstone Photo |
||ONS | KLN Kemp-Welch
||1 Jan 2022 |
|| Isaac Kemp, b. Bef 27 Sep 1704, St Stephen, Middlesex, England, United Kingdom , d. Yes, date unknown |
|| Martha Copson, b. 1708, St Stephen, Middlesex, England, United Kingdom , d. Yes, date unknown |
||19 Feb 1727
||Stoneleigh, Warwickshire, England, Great Britain [3, 4, 7]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Christened - 9 Jul 1738 - St John Square, Westminster, Middlesex, England
||Andrew D. Kemp. "Samuel Scattergood Kemp". KEMP(E) Surname one-name study worldwide - Family History (tree) and Genealogy. https://www.kempfamilyhistory.com/getperson.php?personID=I20999&tree=adkemp (accessed October 3, 2022).
- [S85] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File (R) (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998).
- [S162] various, GEDCOM file imported..
- [S1080] Web: Rootsweb Message Board - KEMP, discussion list (http://boards.ancestry.co.uk/surnames.kemp/mb.ashx)., patriciakk; Re: Thomas Kemp Mt Gambier South Australia; 8 April 2004; 6 November 2012.
- [S4937] Katherine Kemp, GEDCOM: Katherine Kemp.
- [S3151] Frederick Hitchin-Kemp, A General History of the KEMP and KEMPE Families of Great Britain and her Colonies: with Arms, Pedigrees, Portraits, Illustrations of Seats, Foundations, Chantries, Monuments, Documents, Old Jewels, Curios, etc, Daniel Wm. Kemp, Author of works of Sutherland etc (London, England: The Leadenhall Press Ltd, 50 Leadenhall Street, E. C., 1902), ., p.V-13||V-13.
- [S125] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index (R) (Copyright (c) 1980, 2002, data as of May 24, 2003).
- [S5834] Warwickshire, Parish Records, , ; Warwick County Record Office, England.; https://www.familysearch.org/search/collection/1462403, ., marriage; 1727.